Wednesday 20 November 2013

Exploring a talk and music radio program (continued)

Hi everyone, I am ready for my presentation. On Monday, I did some more research. I'm still not sure of whether I will get clips yet, I don't think I will, as I would have to do a lot of work to get them because the PC version of the player to listen again is inaccessible. However, it is accessible on my iPhone. However on Monday, I was unable to add the new info to my notes file, so I have added them today. I found out some more info about the presenters, and I have added a few more things about the show for example, about the podcast, and the slot on kiss's TV channel. I need to transfer my notes to my braille note, so I can read them during the presentation. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I shall post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment